How do you choose your new house?
We always have houses available for relocation. Please feel free to email us and request photo’s of any houses that may be available at the moment .
Or, you may have your own house that you have sourced and would like us to relocate for you.
When you are choosing your new house you should consider the following;
- Council regulations within your local area?
- Does the house you are looking at have the qualities that council will allow and blend with the natural environment already present in the area?
- Can the home be either delivered and fit in with other surrounding homes, or can it be restored to fit in?
- Relocation houses often have the same council approvals then that of building a new home.
- Is the house structurally adequate to be relocated? We can help you with this!